Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Blogoversary RTFB Spotlight: The Iron Seas Series by Meljean Brook


Can you believe Goldilox and the Three Weres is five years old already? 

In those five years, one of our favorite and most popular features has been Read This F@!%ing Book. In one of these posts, our bloggers or guest contributors get to gush about a book or series they love and think deserves more attention. I found some of my all-time favorite series because someone recommended them in RTFB.


As part of our five year Blogoversary celebration, we're spotlighting one of our favorite Read This F@!%ing Book posts each day this week.

I've been reading the Read This F@!%ing Book feature for a long time and I remember the post that first convinced me that I needed to was the one Goldilox wrote on The Iron Seas Series by Meljean Brook! And I'm so glad I picked them up! Pirates! Zombies! Airships! They were everything I thought I never knew I wanted it! I'd highly recommend picking them up if you haven't read them. You can check out the original post here.

 Are you interested in starting this series?
 Did we persuade you to add it to your TBR mountain?
Or have you read it and love it as much as I do?
Let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...